VAT ID FI18644971
Last Updated on 5 September, 2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Elinap collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address and email address)
Your personal data is kept confidential and not sold to third parties. Elinap data network is protected by a firewall and other necessary technical measures.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide elinap with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Elinap may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Email marketing provider (Mailchimp) if you choose to sign up on elinap update email list.
How will we use your data?
Elinap collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Provide customer service.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like – Only if you decide to sign up on elinap update email list.
- Retain information about your purchase required by tax law. We are required to store your information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations for ten years.
Your personal information is shared with third parties for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Elinap would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing with signing up on elinap update email list, you may always opt out at a later date. Your information is not shared with anyone else.
You have the right at any time to stop elinap from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from the mailing list with clicking the link at the bottom of any of the elinap update emails sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Elinap would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protecting rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request elinap for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that elinap correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request elinap to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that elinap erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that elinap restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to elinap’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that elinap transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analyzing website traffic
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – elinap uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – elinap uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Elinap sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us